Binarygator is a freeware disassembler written using modern technologies; I’m primarily targeting GNU/Linux, but I always try to write code that is as cross-platform as possible.
The initial releases will be focusing on shaping the core library. It is a text-application right now, but I will introduce a native Qt SDK interface once the API has been stabilized.
Technologies I’m using:
- Google’s LevelDB
- Capstone Engine
- Qt Creator
- Qt SDK for the user interface
- Jekyll for this website
This is my MUSE:
- Modular; each component must be designed to be reused.
- Universal; must support at least the most widely used executable formats and architectures.
- Simple; both as “easy-to-use” and as “Keep It Simple Stupid”. No one wants something hard to use/mantain!
- Extensible; the user must be able to write both scripts and native plugins.